Helene Roins is an Investment Manager in LCM’s Sydney office.
Helene is highly experienced operator in disputes finance who is responsible for sourcing, conducting due diligence and managing claims at LCM.
Helene has been part of the litigation funding industry since 2018 and has been with LCM since 2020. She works closely with LCM’s funded clients and their legal teams to ensure each claim’s efficient and effective progress to a positive resolution. Helene’s portfolio of claims consists of commercial disputes, class actions, intellectual property and insolvency claims.
Prior to moving into litigation funding, Helene spent more than 15 years in private practice in the commercial litigation and insolvency teams at TressCox Lawyers and HWL Ebsworth Lawyers. During that time, Helene specialised in a range of litigation including insolvency and restructuring, bankruptcy, insurance, intellectual property and other commercial disputes across State and Federal jurisdictions.
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours)/Bachelor of Business (Distinction) University of Technology, Sydney
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW 2003
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia 2003
- Debtor management made easy Article appeared in June 22 edition of the Australian Institute of Company Director’s magazine.
- Litigation funding fundamentals – overview of funding for insolvency claims
- Security for costs – Covid-19 as a militating factor
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA) – Associate Member
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA)
- Law Society of NSW
- Women’s Insolvency Network Australia (WINA) NSW
- Women in Funded Litigation (WIFL)